Galactic Defence Squadron
A downloadable game for Windows
Galactic Defence Squadron is a top-down endless shooter built in Unreal Engine 4, your only goal is to defend the mining vessel Ursa Major from wave upon wave of attacks.
With an amazing soundtrack, explosive visuals and simple controls, Galactic Defence Squadron is an addictive and challenging shooter which harks back to arcade classics of old.
- Endless waves of enemies that increase in difficulty & number the further you progress
- Collect Asteroid Gold to replenish your health or load the Ursa Major's super powered Solar Cannon
- Every game is different, enemies spawn in different locations and will vary their attacks each time.
- Different enemy types mean you need a clear strategy, go for the ships attacking the Ursa Major or defend yourself first?
- A glorious soundtrack from up and coming musician Harry Burt
- Tutorial mode to ease you into the action
- Addictive gameplay, can you beat your high score?
Download Galactic Defence Squadron 1.0 to see just how much the game has changed since it was originally released.
- Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
- Storage: 711 MB available space
- Website - http://www.4mbinteractive.com/games/galacticdefencesquadron/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/4MBInteractive
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/4mbinteractive/
- IndieDB - http://www.indiedb.com/company/4mbinteractive
|Updated||27 days ago|
|Release date||Mar 24, 2018|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender|
|Tags||Arcade, Controller, Endless, Explosions, Space, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: